ICIED-2017 ''INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATION AND ENTERPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT''
“INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT”
11-13, May, 2017 Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
About the conference:
The conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to share knowledge, experiences and research results about all aspects of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development and to offer an excellent networking opportunity for academics, researchers and practitioners working, whether at micro or macro levels and to provide the premier interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary discussions for researchers, practitioners and educators on the most recent trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in this commercially important field.
– Abstract submission deadline: 10 March, 2017
– Full paper submission deadline: 20 March, 2017
– Review papers: 20-30, March, 2017
– Camera-ready paper submission by: 05 April, 2017
– Notification of paper acceptance by: 10 April, 2017
– Early bird and Author registration by: 15 April, 2017
– Standard registration: 20 April - 05 May, 2017
– Conference activity: 11-13 May, 2017
- Knowledge economy, Knowledge management and Transferring Knowledge
- S&T and Innovation Policies, Regulations and Instruments
- Entrepreneurship and Start-Up Development
- Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation Culture, Open Innovation and Collaboration for Innovation
- Building Platforms & Ecosystems for Innovation and Start-Up Development
- Innovations in Industry, Service and SME sectors and Innovation for Environmental Sustainability
- Building Innovation Systems, Innovation Infrastructure and Clusters, S&T Parks
- Innovation Marketing and Branding
- Creativity, Design and Design Thinking for Innovation
- Methods & Measurement of Innovation
- Financing Innovation and Start-Ups, Venture Capital and Funding for Start-Ups
- Innovative Supply Chain Management and Transportation
- Entrepreneurship Education and Innovation Training, Teaching and Coaching
- Development of Research and Entrepreneurial Universities
Guidelines for Submission, Presentations and Publication
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: Authors are first requested to submit a title and abstract (200 words maximum) by 10 March, 2017, 2017. Upon acceptance of the abstract by 10 April, 2017 authors should work to submit a full paper for review.
Top of Form
FULL PAPERS (FOR REVIEW). Authors are requested to submit a full paper of 7500 words maximum in either Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format using template. The template contains all the style requirements for formatting the text, and is the easiest way to prepare the paper. Only electronic files conforming to the conference guidelines will be accepted for review. Submitted papers will go under blind review by at least two referees, and they must be submitted electronically.
FINAL PAPERS (AFTER ACCEPTANCE). Following acceptance, authors are again requested to ensure that the final submission adheres to the conference guidelines using the above template before sending them to the secretariat of ICIED-2017 by e-mail at email@example.com in both Microsoft Word and PDF format.
GUIDELINES FOR PRESENTATIONS. Each presentation will last 20 minutes (15 + 5 minutes for questions). The conference room will be fully equipped with laptops and LCD projectors. Presenters will be requested to upload their presentation at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of their session. Presenters can use their own laptop if they prefer; technical support will be available.
GUIDELINES FOR PUBLICATION. The Conference Proceedings, including all papers presented, will be published as a ‘Management and Innovation’ journal edited by the Graduate School of Business of MUST.
CONFERENCE WEB: http://www.must.edu.mn/ICIED2017/
Note: The official language of the conference is English.
Early bird and author registration by 15th April
Standard registration from 25thApril – 5thMay
Professionals and consultants
$ 100 (Paper presentation, publication)
$ 50 (Paper publication)
Centrally located in the heart of Ulaanbaatar, the following hotels are the perfect destination to host your conference and event. Our professional staff will assist you to find a suitable hotel for your stay and handle your reservation. Hotels of various categories at reduced rates are available for participants of ICIED-17.
The following accommodation packages are available when registering for the conference:
1.Ulaanbaatar Hotel, 8 minute walk from conference venue. One night standard room rate is $75-$120. Tel: 976-11-320620. http://www.ubhotel.mn
2.Chinggis Khaan Hotel, 10 minute walk from conference venue. One night standard room rate is $130-$150. Tel: 976-70000099. http://www.chinggis-hotel.com
3.Bayangol hotel, 20 minute walk from conference venue. One night standard room rate is $100-$130. Tel: 976-11-312255. http://www.bayangolhotel.mn
4.Flower Hotel, 15 minute walk from conference venue. One night standard room rate is $70-$90. Tel: 976-11-458289. http://www.flower-hotel.mn
5.Michelle Hotel, 2 minute walk from conference venue. One night standard room rate is $70-$80. Tel: 976-11-325113. http://www.michellehotel.com
6.Zaluuchuud Hotel, 5 minute walk from conference venue. One night standard room rate is $50-$75. Tel: 976-11-325544.
7.Agate Hotel, 2 minute walk from conference venue. One night standard room rate is $35-$40. Tel: 976-11-330204.
Venue and travel information
The conference venue is located at Mongolian University of Science and Technology (MUST) which is easily accessible from the city center.
Airport Pick-up will be provided by Host University- MUST.
For further information, please contact:
Mrs. L. Oyuntsetseg, ScD, professor, Graduate School of Business, MUST
Mrs. A.Uranchimeg, PhD, Graduate School of Business, MUST
Mr. B. Dorjderem, R&D manager, Division of Research Affairs, MUST
Mr. M. Burmaa, PhD candidate, Department of Technology Management,
School of Business Administration & Humanities, MUST